Referencing made easy NEW
Harvard Generator is a free tool that allows you to quickly and easily format references and sources in the correct Harvard Referencing Format.
What’s changed in the update?
Harvard Generator 2.0 is still the same free tool, but with the following upgrades:
- Alongside the standard Harvard style, we now support many others used all over the world, including APA, MLA, Chicago, IEEE, AMA, and many school-specific variants of Harvard too.
- We’ve improved the automatic generation of references and can now cite books, journals, websites and videos just by searching for them.
- Save, store, and switch between multiple bibliographies you can build at the same time.
- We’ve updated the look of the tool for 2019, and you can now do things like print and copy references directly from your browser.
- We check all auto-generated references for credibility, based on the quality of the source and the reference data we could find.
- You can now reference PDF files by dragging and dropping them straight into the generator, or pasting the URL.
- Share your bibliographies with group members so you can all be contributing to the same one together. This is invaluable for group projects.
- Export your reference data freely in a format that other reference management tools can use (like Zotero and Mendeley).
- We’ve removed ALL the ads — no more distractions!